Down by Fifth harmony ft. Gucci Mane Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra - funny bumper stickers

Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Down by Fifth harmony ft. Gucci Mane Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra

Best comment

  1. Katie: Dang girl, how did I just now find you? You're covers are so dope!
  2. AlwaysAlessandra: coming up next :)
  3. AlwaysAlessandra: I have covered it! check my channel :)
  4. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you, Sarah!!
  5. Alex O'Shaughnessy: This is so unreal
  6. Abigail Vang: I LOVE THIS OMG ❤️❤️
  7. tyler-jauregui: It's amazing how she made a below mediocre song seem amazing 💀
  8. Daniel Jauregui Random: this is awesom!!!! can ypu help me with one thing?
  9. Haajrah Sultan: your drum covers are so awesome i love them :)
  10. Sarah Sato: I've been binging your videos. You are a badass!

Down by Fifth harmony ft. Gucci Mane Drum Cover

9,206 views views12,003 followers
Likes Dislikes
Music Fifth Harmony - Down ft. Gucci Mane Down Fifth Harmony Upload TimePublished on 2 Jun 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét