Origami reindeer by Fumiaki Kawahata JM's Origami Tutorials - funny bumper stickers

Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 2, 2019

Origami reindeer by Fumiaki Kawahata JM's Origami Tutorials

Best comment

  1. Svitlana Bilijchuk: Прикольно😉
  2. JM's Origami Tutorials: I cannot share the diagrams but you can always send a mail to jmorigamitutorials@gmail.com and we will see how we can help you
  3. Guilherme arcanjo origami: do the origami bear created by Quentin trollip please
  4. Janet LISA: Can you make Labrador by Gen Hagieara ^_^ please. Thanks you.
  5. The Mr. Paper: Hello, first of all, do you know how to make CPs? if so, could you help me make a cp that I do not understand UwU Thank you https://www.flickr.com/photos/paper_paradise/23677586794
  6. Lucas Morassi: You should make a cow! I've been searching and nobody has ever released a cow "how to" video in YouTube before.
  7. Paulo Roberto - Violão Brasil: Hello friend, is amazing the ability you have, I love origami and I already made some ... Congratulations for your work. Do these origins that you make exist diagrams of them? You have it available for download.
  8. Sachin Dani Origami: Thanks for making this model. I like eyes of this Raindeer, horns also. You can see Origami Santa Claus video on my channel. My next videos are on Angel 3.0 , Ace of diomand Poker card, Zero fighter plane,......
  9. arnab Aich: go ahead my friend...btw, remember me???
  10. JM's Origami Tutorials: ☞ Follow us on INSTAGRAM on this link https://www.instagram.com/jmorigamitutorials/?hl=nl ☞ Share all your folds with the hashtag #jmorigami
  11. ORYPEL: amigo tienes libró origami nivel hard para comprar xd
  12. Paulo Roberto - Violão Brasil: Ok
  13. Jackson's Origami Masks: Yess, love this!! 🔥 🔥 💯
  14. Guilherme arcanjo origami: teaches origami Ueno panda f created by Quentin trollip

Origami reindeer by Fumiaki Kawahata

2,505 views views28,114 followers
62 Likes62 Dislikes
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 25 Nov 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét