This had me moonstruck for a while (Bloodborne PvP/Funny) Perfect Screw-Ups - funny bumper stickers

Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

This had me moonstruck for a while (Bloodborne PvP/Funny) Perfect Screw-Ups

Best comment

  1. Perfect Screw-Ups: Yes. Quite the killer for that one hit k.o lol
  2. Wolf Zerry: such compeitition
  3. Seth Caramello: Now THIS is the kind of high level play I'm looking to watch. Pure unfettered skill.
  4. Perfect Screw-Ups: Totally nothing personal
  5. Perfect Screw-Ups: LOL No idea, tbh. This shit got me good though haha
  6. Trezzy: *teleports behind you* "nothing personal kid"
  7. X_Legend_X_ 85: Wtf???? Was he Brazilian??? Lag???
  8. John Wright: personnel*
  9. Gwynbleidd: Bloodtinge build? btw I didn't even know people still pvp in this game lol

This had me moonstruck for a while (Bloodborne PvP/Funny)

514 views views followers
20 Likes20 Dislikes
Bloodborne Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 4 Jul 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét