Wltoys k989 1 28 Rc Drift Project Episode1 Austar Rc Wheels and Tyres Upgrade From Kyosho Mini Z DIY Rc - funny bumper stickers

Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Wltoys k989 1 28 Rc Drift Project Episode1 Austar Rc Wheels and Tyres Upgrade From Kyosho Mini Z DIY Rc

Best comment

  1. DIY Rc: Yes you can use the flat tires whit the rims no problem with a stock wltoys k989 if you like to use the tires with an angle you need to upgrade / modify the k989 or else it won't drift easy
  2. DIY Rc: The K969 is that porche body with drift wheels and soft front bumper the rest is identical to my car You must check my review https://youtu.be/BENqdubd9k4 with an in-depth inspection of all the Cars and upgrade parts available Thank You for watching :D appreciate the support
  3. DIY Rc: Aiht that´s cool I have some proper drift wheels for my FY03 bought for 5 dollars from banggood shut be fun to drift going to watch the vid next... thx for watching and the great comment :D
  4. DIY Rc: +djSpinege your darn cheap lol
  5. DIY Rc: I can understand my main reason why we choose 1/28 scale nice dry and warm inside and still having a lot of fun going sideways around the house but with proper steering and upgrade parts available.. nothing like that crap we got in the old days there are 3 or 4 company building them the most expansive is the kyosho mini z with plastic chassis and AA battery's cost around 200-250 then you have sinohobby mini Q going for 60-150 and then the wltoys 25-to50 depending on how much discount you can get there is one more but forgot the name hope this helps you on your way :D
  6. djSpinege: anyone have a discount code ? :P
  7. Ground Control RC: Very nice mod on that car to convert it into a drift car. That is too much fun and I'm definitely going to have to get a little drift racer like that to entertain myself during the Winter. Thanks for the video and Happy Driving!
  8. DIY Rc: Thanks my friend Ya the chrome doesn't look bad and the tires work really good for drifting just need to do the angle mod to really get them to work proper shame they don't fit on the mini z they look so similar I only paid 20dollars and the mods are going to be about 30dollars that the perfect budget for me the same as for my indestructible DIY Rc Planes too thank you for your comment and tips they are highly appreciated :D
  9. Remote Addicted: Well I just bought it some years ago for some indoor action. But the smallest cat hair stops the car :D So it actually carries a lot of dust :D I guess I need to check out you little drifter :)
  10. DIY Rc: hahaha that's an easy one just like quadcopters you FPV them with a head tracker and O men that´s fun and cool if the track looks really scale with some nice features! and it´s a lot cheaper than with your full-scale car haha
  11. MrE: I'm looking forward to the ongoing upgrades,looks as though its already very driftable. Your series encouraged me to get one,thanks - Silver rims aswell! Is the battery a Lipo or an Li-Ion and do you utilise the charger or just stick it on one of our normal rc grade ones? Thanks.
  12. TheDIYGuy999: Nice. Replace the remote like I did and it will drift even better
  13. Rc Magick Bobby: Great clip. I did a bit of the drifting with my rc buggy tonight in the rain. I have choose a location where is quite and the surface wet and slippery during the rain. Well done & keep it up :)
  14. DIY Rc: +Very nice Ground Control RC looking forward to which car your going to buy Probably the mini q or Z while they z is crazy exspansive and not giving you so much bang for ya buck as the wltoys k989 It's really fun car and while bring lot's of cool video's for my channel Thank you for watching and leaving such a nice comment thx 🖒
  15. DIY Rc: THANKS RcNickster your channel is nice too 😃 Hope you get some value out my video's and be a long time subscriber Thx for your support 🖒
  16. Ground Control RC: Thanks for the info, I will definitely watch that video ;-)
  17. DIY Rc: thank you danny is binn working pretty good and so many upgrades available best ever :D
  18. Mach5Speed Eat My Space Dust: hi..Can you use these Austar drift tyres for Kyosho Mini Z AWD Rims? thanks
  19. RC Play Ground: Awesome video~ Enjoyed it well ~
  20. Danny Rc: Nice drift car
  21. DIY Rc: wow you have Kyosho mini z that´s cool those are really expansive I think there is a micro-gyro that you can use to improve the rwd drifting just forget the name but you really need a gyro I lucky and go to a front one way diff very soon
  22. DIY Rc: you too eric with all your big rigs and quads :D
  23. DIY Rc: thx
  24. Synthesia Piano: Your voice like black panther nice video(:
  25. ErictheRed RC: As I sit here, in my mancave, with high wind and cold temperatures outside....I realize that I would love to have some smaller scale options to have fun with indoors! I'm researching options! 😉
  26. Ground Control RC: I actually bookmarked a link to the WLToys K969 Drift Car which is also 1/28 scale brushed motor RC Car. Do you know anything regarding that particular car compared to the K989? Thanks for the reply and Happy Driving!
  27. Mach5Speed Eat My Space Dust: How To DIY Rc Thanks !
  28. Beaver's Hobby: Your car is coming along nicely. These chrome wheels are very cool. Unfortunately the tyre's outside diameter and width are a bit bigger than original Mini-Z so they are not interchangeable. But they offer more grip than Mini-Z tyes and perfect for WLtoys where the weight throws the car around a lot. Pair them together and you got a proper and competent low budget drift car.
  29. ErictheRed RC: Nice! You have some cool content on your channel! 👍
  30. RcNickster: Wow what a great little car and channel.. :) Thanks for shairng.. It sure does look like fun. Never seen one run so well to be honest.. Thumbs up oin the review. and I SUBBED to stay tuned in.. :P Have a great weekend.. :)
  31. Shah Ali: Hi, what do you mean by a camber mod and can i just buy the Rims and just the 6803 tyres instead of the 6802 tyres. thanks.
  32. Remote Addicted: Nice upgrade. I have the same tires on my Mini Z but since it's a rwd it doesn't drift that cool!
  33. Thijs fpv: Cool👌
  34. DIY Rc: There are a few more episodes coming MrE That really transforms it into a proper drift car Very cool looking forward to seeing your vids 🖒 You get a 2s lipo with the car and yes it's better and faster to use a hobby grade charger Thank you for watching and leaving a comment highly appreciated it thx 🖒
  35. DIY Rc: thanks :D the car is turning into a real drifter bit by bit and it´s great fun
  36. DIY Rc: you can check the diameter on the website and compare it with your Kyosho mini z or ask a good mate of me beaver's hobby on youtube
  37. fly cam john: Nice I like drifting I just don't know how it's fun to watch
  38. DIY Rc: haha my those the same but won´t stop a little rock in the motor gears those the trick a couple of times already but that´s what you get from playing outdoors hehe looking forward to seeing some vids of restoring your kyosho mini z :D
  39. DIY Rc: yes we are going to but you be surprised at what radio lol thanks for watching and leaving a comment thx :D

Wltoys k989 1 28 Rc Drift Project Episode1 Austar Rc Wheels and Tyres Upgrade From Kyosho Mini Z

6,945 views views3,405 followers
52 Likes52 Dislikes
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 11 Nov 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét