Attention by Charlie Puth Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra - funny bumper stickers

Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

Attention by Charlie Puth Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra

Best comment

  1. Sanskar Goel: hey........ur drum cover is awsm......lovd it btw i make keyboard covers.... check mine too....attention keyboard cover ....i subd u.. 😃😃 love from India!
  2. 세빈김: Cool😊💕💓
  3. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you!
  4. my_name_is_li_na: I'm in love. Nice work girlll👌👌👍👍💪💪😍😍😍
  5. AlwaysAlessandra: ahhh I want to get some, but I don't know how I would figure out the editing. thank you!
  6. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you!
  7. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you :)
  8. AlwaysAlessandra: aw thank you!
  9. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you!
  10. AlwaysAlessandra: thank you!

Attention by Charlie Puth Drum Cover

67,315 views views12,003 followers
Likes Dislikes
Music Attention Upload TimePublished on 24 Apr 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét