I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra - funny bumper stickers

Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 2, 2019

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Drum Cover AlwaysAlessandra

Best comment

  1. Amberger: Absolutely AMAZING! YOU'VE GOT TALENT GIRL!
  2. AlwaysAlessandra: +Ethan Cabello thanks :)
  3. Mayara Mariano: awesome!!
  4. Crystal Rollins: Omg! I'm so freaking impressed! Honestly this was amazingggg. When it ended I was like wait no and I watched it again lol Great job 😀👏
  5. Paula a: You are AMAZING !!!
  6. AlwaysAlessandra: +Alyssa Cain thanks!!
  7. yerrr123: broo teach mee😩😩😩😩😩😩
  8. AlwaysAlessandra: +iwantcupcake woah thank u!
  9. LucasDrums: Very good cover!
  10. Lupe Perez: +AlwaysAlessandra dude so freakin awesome! i wish i had your mad skills

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Drum Cover

13,057 views views12,003 followers
580 Likes580 Dislikes
Music Upload TimePublished on 18 Nov 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét