Rc FPV Boat For Fishing Testing Underwater Camera Mod DIY Project For Under 50 Dollar DIY Rc - funny bumper stickers

Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Rc FPV Boat For Fishing Testing Underwater Camera Mod DIY Project For Under 50 Dollar DIY Rc

Best comment

  1. Thijs fpv: looks good! clear water aswell😊
  2. DIY Rc: Thanks, mate I'm glad you like it there are more upgrades coming soon :D
  3. MUSICA SIN COPYRIGHT PARA VIDEOS: What a good idea
  4. Andrew Newton: Oh yes, great idea. Hope the seal visits again when the camera is recording
  5. DIY Rc: Thanks you It's doing a great job taking underwater footage for good price Next Friday come's the next episode
  6. Quad Damage FPV: Great work my friend, I love it! I want to see the seal ;-)
  7. Volde lurubu: Funny idea !
  8. R L: Clear water! What was that noise at 1:12 timestamp? I hope it wasn't seal hunters...
  9. MostlyHarmlessRC: The snow boat's okay but I must admit I feel the need for more speed... I have a new boat in my head that has a fiberglass hull and should leak less as well! :)
  10. Big drone flyer77: pretty cool bro👍
  11. Ed Will: That was a excellent video ...very cool and interesting
  12. DIY Rc: thank you, Sir there is a lot more underwater footage coming up soon
  13. Quad Damage FPV: I was going to say , such perfect flying conditions, but I love your boat - livin' the RC dream!
  14. ThatsMyRc: Thats a good way to look for sunken tresssures lol ;-) Worked pretty good I'd say. I am looking into rc boats now
  15. DIY Rc: Thanks you eric the red appreciate it a lot
  16. DIY Rc: Thanks Drew let's hope so there is a small chance the last time it happened was 20 years ago but very close to this spot and not a few month ago they seen a seal in utrecht a big city in the center of the Dutch about a 150km inland crossing a thousand lock Holland is famous for controlling the water level iff they didn't then the place where I live now while be standing underwater!
  17. PERTH WEST OZ RC: Nice one Dave, and that's pretty cool setup
  18. ErictheRed RC: I absolutely love this! Huge respect for making this yourself! Very cool and innovative! 👍
  19. DIY Rc: +Quad Damage FPV Thanks mate your not the only one No camera because the sun already set behind the horizon such a shame...😢 From now one i take my camera every where no matter good sun licht or bad It was so special and rare Last time ive seen a seal is 20 years ago about 30km away from where i live Who knows maybe we get lucky again😎
  20. Noctaro Quad: Very nice build. :) What FPV camera do you use?
  21. DIY Rc: of course not mate that's me shooting myself in the foot for not bringing a camera to shoot the seal on video! hahaha Thanks for watching and hope you find some value and entertainment on my channel
  22. DIY Rc: Thanks mate
  23. DIY Rc: Merci :D
  24. DIY Rc: thanks mate I feel the love:D New boat? is the snow boat dead? love that design and colors a fantastic job except for the crash of course hahaha
  25. DIY Rc: Thanks, MyRc just need to add a big magnet to drag the Sunken treasure to shore lol Cool, So my Vid inspired you to have a look into boats? I must say a normal boat it's pretty boring it must be fast or a fishing boat to keep having fun!
  26. MostlyHarmlessRC: This is really cool mate. Love the boat design and the dragged underwater camera is brilliant. My next boat may just have an underwater cam like this ;).
  27. DIY Rc: thx RC reviews you know most of the Dutch rivers are green and the beach there is too much sand but in de oosterschelde, we got some nice underwater world whit many diving spots and divers coming from all over EU to Dive still don't now why the water in frence and spain look a lot better on pictures but maybe because I'm from hire and it's pretty normal for me and not only the water is clean but the Air too while you do smell the sea from time to time hahaha
  28. DIY Rc: A 4k action cam underwater and a cheap fpv cam on top build in a go pro case to keep it waterproof thanks for watching 🖒

Rc FPV Boat For Fishing Testing Underwater Camera Mod DIY Project For Under 50 Dollar

2,865 views views3,405 followers
30 Likes30 Dislikes
How-to & Style Upload TimePublished on 9 Jun 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét